Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Quilting Arts Magazine

This past winter, I entered Quilting Arts magazine’s Guardian Angel Challenge. I had never entered a challenge before and thought it would be a fun excuse to try some new techniques. They say they photographed every entry and, sure enough, upon close examination, I finally spotted my little creation partially peeking out from the very center of the centerfold (she’s the pink and lilac number). All of the angels are sweet and the featured themed angels are nothing short of spectacular. In fact, the whole summer 2005 issue is outstanding – so many new ideas to try! A nice big set of Caran d'Ache Neocolor II water-soluble wax pastels is definitely on my wish-list!

2 comments:

Grangry said...

Connie, those santas are just amazing!

Conni said...

Thanks for your kind words. I recently found your blog and really enjoy looking at your beautiful work...