Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Italian Dream Challenge Doll Finished!

I just visited Susan Sorrell’s blog and you can still sign up for her fabric collage class, even though it started last week. C’mon, you know you want to! I just downloaded lesson 2 this morning and can’t wait to get into it!

I visited
Aisling’s blog yesterday, as I do nearly every day, and she has very generously made her course on keeping a personal history journal available as a free PDF download. Her web site is amazing and chock full of useful information for artists.

My Italian Dream Challenge doll is finally finished (Woohoo!) and she’s going to the studio with DH to be photographed this evening. I actually finished a little ahead of schedule – unusual for me…


I’m spending the afternoon outdoors, enjoying the glorious weather, drawing and doing some hand sewing.

No comments: