Monday, June 13, 2005

My Sewing Table

I had a pretty productive weekend. I finished the first Santa, “Leonard,” for the new web site. Hopefully, we’ll get him photographed this week and he can be added to the “Shanty Clauses” home page. I’d like to get that uploaded as soon as possible. I have two more Santas so far in varying degrees of “doneness.” Hope to start on three more this week.

When I first got my sewing/embroidery machine, I was having a problem with thread unwinding from the spool and getting stuck and jamming the machine. It was very frustrating. The problem was solved when DH gave me
Madeira’s Incredible Threadable Embroidery Box for Valentine’s Day (He’s so romantic…). It not only stores the thread but it acts as a separate thread stand next to the machine. You can load six spools at a time into the top slots. It just works out so well. Here is shot of my sewing table with the machine threaded from the box. And dig those sexy cheetah print scissors

My Sewing Table

No comments: