Saturday, October 10, 2009

Just Clauses

After a couple years of good intentions, I’m finally getting around to updating my old web site, Just Clauses. It has had the same look since 1998! And, as if that wasn’t bad enough, I recently learned that it was carrying a security warning as a dangerous site! Yikes! My web hosting company can’t explain how that happened but they have reassured me that my site was never dangerous (never hosted a malware) – and the security flag should disappear soon. Meanwhile, I’m sure it has alienated some potential visitors – and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

I’m working on this idea for a new, simplified look to my home page.

2 comments:

allie aller said...

AI LIKZ THAT HAYSEED SANTA!
U GONNA SELL SANTAZ AGIN?

Eggs In My Pocket said...

What a neat website..I would love to visit it! Love the look of your page. blessings,Kathleen