Sunday, August 10, 2008

Printed ATC Backs...

Been über busy, lately - with business stuff and family stuff… Anyway, I finally designed a backing for my ATCs. That was something else on my to-do list. Here is a page of backings ready to be cut out and zigzag stitched to fabric ATCs (or glued to card stock ATCs). The backings are ink jet printed on heavy watercolor paper. I like the idea that I can change the background color behind the logo to coordinate with the fronts of my cards. (I have been toying with the idea of customizing my blog for quite some time and originally designed the logo for that purpose.)

3 comments:

Ati said...

wow, that looks professional! Now it becomes time to swap some atc's. LOL

Conni said...

Thanks, Ati! Yes, I do need to get some ready to swap!

Frances said...

Conni these are great,