Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sewing for Ann Estelle...

I haven’t purchased any patterns, yet, for my Ann Estelle doll, but I wanted to try making her a little skirt gathered to a waistband. I mean, how difficult could that be? I measured carefully (or so I thought) and the skirt ended up just a little too big (but perfect for one of my other dolls). I adjusted my pattern and made another skirt and, not only does it fit Ann Estelle perfectly, it also makes a sassy little skirt for Ellowyne. I also created a matching vest for Ann Estelle using a pattern made from a paper towel that was fitted to her. Now she needs a little top or T-shirt and she’ll be all ready for St. Patrick’s Day…

2 comments:

Marcia said...

How cute she is! Isn't it fun to make doll clothes? I love the green print.

Conni said...

Thanks, Marcia! I am having way too much fun, here!