Wednesday, August 08, 2007

More Wings...

My “Tiny Kitty Collier” dolls insisted on modeling the wings. The ones on the left are made from organdy colored with Jacquard Dye-na-Flow paints. I used Angelina fibers and micro beads for the wings on the right. I was surprised at how very sturdy and strong these are, despite their delicate appearance.

I clicked on The Christmas Radio Network the other day for some Santa-making inspiration – and got this message. I’m thinking the Congress could spend their time a little more productively, like maybe ensuring the safety of the nation’s infrastructure…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dolls with Wings!
Have you tried www.pandora.com.

It's another free radio service which I just love. You can put in the title of a Christmas song and it'll select more like it and play all day.

Thanks for showing your pretty work!
Terry

Conni said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment and the wonderful radio link. I just tried it out - it's fantastic! I love it!