Monday, September 25, 2006

Meet Winslow

Here’s my latest Santa, Winslow. His name is Old English for “victory.” He still needs his pictures taken for the Shanty Clauses web site.

It’s still warm outside, but it’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas in here; working on Santas and listening to Amy Grant’s Christmas music. I especially love her songs, “Emmanuel, God with Us” and “Breath of Heaven.”

I sold my first Santa (Irwin) of the season, today. I think I’ve said before that it’s hard to let them go, but it’s wonderfully gratifying to know that they go on to become a part of people’s holiday traditions.

Winslow...

2 comments:

May Britt said...

I have never seen a pink santa before LOL But he is cute. Looks a bit sad but perhaps thats because it is long time until christmas.

Conni said...

Thanks for your comment. Not only is Winslow wearing pink, but his pants are trimmed with vintage lace!!! He's very secure in his masculinity!