Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me!

It’s the one year anniversary of my blog today! (And they said it wouldn't last - hehe...) I have met so many wonderful people - from all over the world! Ain’t the internet grand? I’m hoping more people who visit my little corner of the web will comment and say “Hi.”

Leverett’s
close-up shots were finished this afternoon and he decided he wanted to go to Shanty Clauses since it’s getting a little too close to Easter (the 16th!) for timely shipping after an auction. I made an interesting discovery today at the bookstore. I was looking at a book on vintage postcards and found the exact rabbit card (see previous post) valued at $10.00 to $12.00. WOW! Now I wonder what other little treasures I have in my old postcard stash…

5 comments:

blur.baby said...

happy anniversary!!....=]

Micki said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! Leveritt looks great. Love the old postcard.

Conni said...

Thanks so much iblurr and micki! Your visits and comments are very much appreciated!

Frances said...

happy belated blogversary,
I am behind reading blogs and e mails, trying to catch up,
love all your goodies in the other posts and the cards are wonderful,

Conni said...

Thanks, Frances!