Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun wuith FME

I have learned so many things in the Free Motion Embroidery class I took at Joggles. Most especially, I learned that I can adjust the tension on my bobbin case and, contrary to the warnings of the sewing machine dealer, the universe will not implode! That, alone, opens up a whole new world of stitch possibilities. Anyway, I’m still working through the lessons - and will be for quite awhile. Thought I’d show you one of the exercises I just completed – an example of cutwork.

3 comments:

artymess said...

gorgeous colours Conni ....x

Eggs In My Pocket said...

This is just so beautiful! Blessings,Kathleen

Frances said...

I'd bookmark this post before I went away again to tell you when I come home I think it is beautiful, I love the way the fabric gives the impression of foliage and flowers so the leaves don't look isolated,