Friday, December 05, 2008

A Hat for Pru

DH and I are in the process of turning one of the bedrooms (currently used for storage) into a cat-free room for the Christmas tree and a music room for me. Usually, the big tree is up the day after Thanksgiving, but we are still in the process of clearing and reorganizing. We are also going to be moving my art studio upstairs and our office downstairs - a major project. While cleaning out some boxes, I stumbled upon some partially completed baseball style caps I had designed for woodsman type Santas a few years ago, and, for fun, tried one on my Ellowyne doll. I thought it looked kind of cute so I decided to finish it up for her. I sewed a lining in and covered a small button with material to match the brim. Ellowyne’s buddy, Prudence, is modeling. Of course she’s nagging me for an outfit to go with it…


1 comment:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Connie, the little hats look so real. Such cute clothes and hat for the doll. Hope your music room turns out the way you want!We have not gotten our tree up yet either. Blessings, Kathleen