Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I just received my copy of Australian Homespun Magazine’s Christmas in July issue, yesterday, with my Santa on the cover! Woohoo, I’m excited! I mentioned awhile back that I thought the magazine was coming out in late May. Don’t know where I got that idea – you’d think the July part of Christmas in July would have tipped me off…duh! Anyway, check it out if you get a chance and, by all means, give Santa Merril a try. There are lots of other nice holiday projects to make, too. You can order the magazine online here. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page It’s issue 8.7. And if you have any questions about my pattern, I’m just an e-mail away…

I’ve been busy working on my 2007 Santas. I’m really getting in the mood with The Christmas Radio Network providing the background music…

No comments: