Thursday, January 25, 2007

More Embellishing…

I played with my embellisher today. How I love that machine and the purr of its little motor! In the first experiment, I added some yarn (that I recently purchased at a hefty discount at Michael’s!) to two (4x6 inch) pieces of painted and stamped Peltex (got the idea for using Peltex from Kay Susan).


Next, I used the same yarn, in a different color way, and applied it to the background I created a couple of weeks ago using painted paper toweling on wool felt. I added a couple narrow scraps of painted lutradur here and there…

3 comments:

Micki said...

Oooh, these are fantastic, I really like the texture of them. Your beaded cretan stitch samples are great, too.

Conni said...

Thanks, Micki!

Gunnels blog said...

this is so very good! The lovley texture and colours!