Friday, May 27, 2005

Love My New Stove...

I’m sitting here waiting for the water to boil for my Betty Crocker’s Suddenly Pasta Salad(creamy Italian style, of course!). DH is on a location photo assignment and will probably have dined out by now. He’s been gone since 5:30 this morning – and he is not a morning person.

Well, my new stove is very nice but is taking some getting used to. I never have to use the “high” setting, not even to boil water. The Ceramic glass cooktop must be cleaned well every night to ensure no food residue is left to be burnt into the top, possibly causing stains. That is a really good incentive for me to clean it because I am not a very tidy person by nature. Amazingly, though, when the stove is clean, the whole kitchen looks pretty clean!

I’m placing my first Santa supply order of 2005 today at
Cloth Doll Supply – love that place! Fran has just about everything a doll maker could possibly want...

No comments: